Responsible for assisting the production manager in maintaining an efficient, safe, clean work environment and workflow to ensure projects are built and delivered as the clients require. The production support position will have the ability to complete assignments throughout the shop and occasionally on the job site. Will be required to be proactive in task completion and maintain a high level of attention to detail.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Complete your assigned tasks as defined by assigned supervisor, depending on assignment by Production Manager.
- Prepare job site shipments as needed.
- Receives deliveries to the shop when required.
- Build Cabinets and install cabinet hardware as needed
- Assists Custom Builders as needed, to include sanding, gluing and material handling.
- Operates Edge bander as required to maintain efficient workflow.
- Maintains the back up driver position in the event the production manager requires a delivery.
- Assists as supplemental delivery support when a load is too large for one person.
- Conducts shop organization/cleaning as needed to maintain a safe work environment.
- Proactively looks for tasks to be accomplished to support the team.
- Conducts shop/facility maintenance as directed by the production manager.
- Communicate effectively with manager and assigned supervisor.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Great Attitude and work ethic
- Military experience highly sought after.
- Experience in operating power tools and hand tools.
- A high degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs on a regular basis.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Multi-tasking, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid driver’s license.
The physical conditions you work under may include both typical office and job site environments. Job site environments frequently require the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for safety and to prevent exposure to hazardous materials. Forum’s set work week is Monday-Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM with a half-hour for lunch. In addition to set hours, additional evening and weekend work may be required to meet engineering deadlines and Company objectives.
- Competitive wages based on experience, education, or a combination of both.
- Paid Holidays, Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Company funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), company funded Life Insurance Policy, company matching 3% 401K Safe Harbor, and Supplemental Insurance Options.