Responsible for the management of assigned projects portfolio. The ideal candidate will have proven track record in Project Planning, Cost Management, Time Management, Quality Management, Contract Administration, and Safety Management. Creating a high performing project team with an ability to control the operational environment, meeting specified short and long-term goals. Candidate must also possess a high degree of leadership, team and project management and hands on experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties and responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with project estimator to understand project scope of work, schedule, sequences/phases, and deadlines.
- Review all construction documents to include, master agreement, project contracts, Sub-contracts drawings, specification, and addenda.
- Ensure all contract documents are executed prior to ordering material or beginning work.
- Submit all change documents as indicated in project contracts.
- Review project scopes of work collaborate with estimators and engineering manager to address product design concerns.
- Review and approve the bill of materials for each project. Cross reference construction documents for accuracy prior to ordering.
- Develop a project schedule, collaborate with production supervisor and engineering manager to forecast material and delivery requirements.
- Develop project budget and manage job profitability for all assigned projects.
- Meet financial objectives by maintaining alignment of project estimate and project budget. Recoup outstanding costs through approved change orders.
- Establish yourself as the point of contact for each client, maintain a collaborative position.
- Maintain accountability for the coordination of the production, installation teams, work with installation lead to adjust the staffing requirements as necessary
- Update and continuously collaborate to improve the project management process.
- Lead the project team by achieving key performance metrics as defined by Management
- Responsible for overseeing all facets of quality control and quality assurance for the project life cycle.
- Communicate effectively, using all mediums, provided
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of five (3) to 5 years of experience or combination of education and experience
Military experience highly sought after
Understanding of Architectural Woodworking Institute standards are a plus
Experience in AutoCAD, Microvellum, Procore, Inventor a plus
Advanced experience in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Experience in reading and understanding contracts, data analytics, business periodicals, technical procedures and government regulations
Superb multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public
Understanding of math and figures such as margins, mark up, discounts, commissions, and percentages
Valid driver’s license.
Forum Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a Drug Free Work Place.
Job Type: Full-time
- Competitive salary based on experience or education or a combination of each.
- Work remote flexibility potential
- HRA, 401K, Life Insurance, Vacation, Paid holidays
Jaime Geyer, Hiring Manager